Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hello Again!

I've seen these guys for three years in a row now.....every time around Father's Day.  Inevitably, I get one of my favorite shots out of their shoot.  I LOVE getting to see them grow from year to year.  The girls have always called the little guy "Chubby Cheeks"....and that little name still sticks and the affection is just as strong as when he was a newborn.  E cannot get enough of him.  D, on the other hand, can't get enough lipstick.


I can usually come away from a shoot with a pretty good idea of who is the outgoing, prissy, conservative, talkative, silly, academic, rambunctious, carefree, jock....etc.  I think you can figure out the prissy one without even meeting her.













I swear....do all boys do this?  I've got one that runs around my house in one sock all the time!  Diggin' the tretorns C!




Delicious toes !!






























Happy Father's Day Dave.... and A, thanks for asking me to play again.  I look forward to next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment