Monday, October 4, 2010

Swingin', Bubbles and a Great Afternoon at Alhambra

I first met these two when I was shooting St. Philip's Vacation Bible School.  I nicknamed them the kitty-cat's because they would come in every morning with their stuffed animals, lie down on the floor and perch on one another like two little kittens just waking up.

Today....we had ourselves some fun at Alhambra Park.  C (or is it K?) and B are two of the cutest, precocious little girlies with some of the most beautiful eyes.



Mom and Dad were super nice and PERFECT as far as just letting the children "be".  I never once heard "Look over here!" or "Smile!"... (which usually proves to be more disruptive to the mood than helpful for the shot.)



Mom couldn't stomach these shenanigans and had to leave the scene for this play time......first one...."Do me, do me!" and then the other...










Thanks so much for having me out today - I had a great time chasing C, B and Bubbles!


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer


1 comment:

  1. We had the nicest time having these photos taken! Travis is fun, kind and extremely easy to work with. She held my girls' hands and embraced the playground fun with them, creating radiant smiles and fun photos. Travis's talent and attention to detail created wonderful photo memories. With Travis, there is no stress or pressure from a photo shoot shop location and no intensity to stage the children in one spot. Instead, the result is a fun experience and photo smiles! I will recommend her and be a repeat customer.

    ReplyDelete