Friday, May 27, 2011

Who Is SO HAPPY??

I love love love these two.....I shot them back in the Fall and met them last summer at Vacation Bible School.  These girls are ready-to-go......always with a smile.......and definitely with some spirit.  Mama is super cool and expecting number 3......and I can't wait to see who gets to join their fun little family.


I sat down with "K" just to catch up....she told me she had been a princess in a play earlier that morning at school.  Mom says, "She just got back from the Strawberry Patch."  Similar...sort of.  Love it.




Her friend "L" had painted her toenails.....Perfect pedicure if you ask me....




Is that a little 'help' off the jungle gym??
















I introduced them to a little game of Leap Frog......but I should have explained the process a little better.....whoops ~ a little step-stool approach from the big sister...



...and a little pay-back from the little sister....


....mission accomplished with a small side of 'no remorse'....   


These two can hold their own and have a BLAST in the meantime...Mom, can't wait to see who joins you in September.  Happy Father's Day, Dad.




Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment