Monday, August 29, 2011

Sweet "L"...a Guinea Pig...a Bird and the Beach...

Another warm afternoon and I head out to Sullivan's Island late.....to catch some time with Miss "L".  Playful and happy-go-lucky is how I would describe this 11-year old.  She answered the door with one of her stuffed animals on a leash....and we quickly moved on to her real pets.  I never did get to meet your kitty - I think she was busy keeping her favorite chair warm.






"Snickers" and "Rosie" joined us on the porch for some afternoon swinging.  I'm impressed with Mama's patience to have more than one pet....that requires a cage.  [I, on the other hand, couldn't have been more pleased to hear the words "Scooby got out of his cage!"....that little hamster had bigger plans than running around in a wheel.  I'm not one to hold someone back from adventure....Later on....Scooby Dew.]






So after "L" introduced me to her pets....we set out for one of her favorites spots.....





















Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment